Our Aims and Ethos
To fulfil our mission statement, our aims are:
- To provide a happy, stimulating, secure and safe environment which will give all the children an equal opportunity to develop their abilities and personalities as fully as possible.
- To encourage the following qualities:- positive attitudes to learning, curiosity, self-reliance, self-respect, self-discipline, respect for, and the ability to co-operate, with others.
- To help children progress continuously towards achieving their potential in all areas of the curriculum.
- To equip our pupils to take their place in society, in working, social and leisure situations.
- To create an ‘atmosphere’ where pupils, parents and teachers can effectively work together to enhance the education provided for our children.
- To help children appreciate the benefits of healthy living and of physical fitness.
- To help children gain knowledge and understanding of religions and their roles in shaping society and the development of moral and social values.
- To learn from, and care for, their environment.
Manor Beach Primary School
Manor Drive, Thornton Cleveleys,
Lancashire, FY5 1EU
T 01253 853879